CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

School!!!!!!!!!

School started and it's fun so far. My teacher Mrs. Sp8 is she best teacher ( if you are a teacher she my fav but thats my opinion) If your bad (which im not) you'll face the wrath of Sp8 but only 4 of the 14 of the kids in my class have had that. We do all sorts of art and today we (finally) did some matrix math thats my fav because it streaches your brian in all sorts of directions. Wow! I can just remember when i was in in kinder i wondered what it would be like to be the biggest kids in school(5th graders) but i still have 3 more years where as now im still one of the smallest. It's those 8th graders they call us little kids and we are not much shorter then them. I have a new friend her name is Julia shes italian its so cool!!!

0 comments: