CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Merry Christmas (Really Late)

For Christmas this year I got to go to my dad's house. We had a lot of fun. We went to JoJo's sister's house for a party. We also got to go to her mom's to open presents and her uncle's for another party!! Lots of parties. There was lots of snow and I loved seeing my dad and my grandparents and cousins. Especially Mady. We got to do a couple of sleep overs. Santa brought me a phone, games, books, a sewing machine, magnetix and some shape able soap which is really cool. Mostly I got to be with my dad which I always love. Sadly though I lost one of my best friends, puppy at chic-fil-a my favorite fast food restaurant. I really miss him. Mostly though it was a great trip that went by too fast.

When we got home santa had brought us lots of stuff to my mom's too. Mom made us wait until James got home from work to open gifts. SOOOOOO long!!! I got a rip stick, marble race, more magnetix, an rc tarantula, webkins, wii games, ds games, polly pockets and my cyclops bionic eye. I love Christmas and can't wait for next Christmas.

0 comments: